- “There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” ― Ernest Hemingway
- “Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it’s the only way you can do anything good.” ― William Faulkner
- “Substitute ‘damn’ every time you’re inclined to write ‘very;’ your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.” ― Mark Twain
- “We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.” ― Anaïs Nin
- “Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” ― Anton Chekhov
Hi, this is the site admin – who maintains the site and has made a few test posts!