- “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” ― Douglas Adams
- “Never trust a man who can only spell a word one way” – Oscar Wilde
- “To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it’s about, but the music the words make.” ― Truman Capote
- “The best way to become acquainted with a subject is to write about it. ” ― Benjamin Disraeli
- “If you are in difficulties with a book, try the element of surprise: attack it at an hour when it isn’t expecting it.” ― H.G. Wells
- “I like to write when I feel spiteful. It is like having a good sneeze.” ― D.H. Lawrence
- “The first draft is just you telling yourself the story.” ― Terry Pratchett
Hi, this is the site admin – who maintains the site and has made a few test posts!